Certificates and transcripts of records

Most of the times, the quickest way to get access to certificates of studies, certificates of registration, transcripts of records and data regarding your studies is through the page "My studies" in Portalen, login via this page: http://www.student.umu.se/english)

If you cannot find what you are looking for in Portalen, please contact Birgitta Sundberg  or stop by her office in the Administration corridor.