A. For program students at UID:
At UID we have a printing system called
UNIflow with direct payment functionality. Requirements
for printing (Mac or Windows):
- You need to have a UmU-ID (which all of you have).
- You need a PayPal account - so you need to create one if
you don't have it.
- Transfer money to the UID printing account (at a minimum 100
SEK) from your PayPal account via: https://220.127.116.11 where you log in using
- Register your UmU-ID card (or any card with an RFID tag) at any
of our printers that have that card reader.
- You can now print from from the computers in the PC-labs or IDI
- (OPTIONAL) If you want to print from your private computer - download
and install this zip file with drivers and instructions on your
own computer (Mac or Windows).
Note! If you don't have any money in
the UID printing account when you print, the print will be
automatically removed from the printing queue.
In project courses there is often a budget for
printing costs, and these projects appear as separate accounts in
the printer user interface when you log in to the system on our
printers. At the printer you choose which account you want to
charge for the printing cost.
If you have questions about this, contact Peder
B. For students on single subject courses
(fristående kurser) at UID:
The UmU-ID Card printing function at main
campus is unfortunately not accessible at
Arts Campus and UID.
You will instead be able to print directly from the
computers in our PC-labs by logging in to a joint printing account.
Your course responsible teacher will provide you with the necessary
instructions on how to print from our labs.